Sunday, March 21, 2010

Madeline's Due Date

Today is Madeline's due date and we are still waiting! It is hard to believe that her due date is today!!! This pregnancy flew by and I have loved every moment of it. It feels like yesterday that we were calling our parents to tell them the exciting news.

It is hard to believe that by this time next week, I will not have this pregnant belly anymore. Not having the belly will be a little sad, but like I said before, holding her in our arms will be so much better! I have loved watching my belly grow and comparing pictures each week. Feeling her move inside of me and watching my belly ripple like a wave is such a miracle. Ben and I enjoyed sitting on the couch each night watching and feeling her kick and roll around.

I wish we could get out and enjoy the first full day of spring at the park, but we are in a winter storm. We woke up to a lot more snow then we expected and it is still snowing!! I cooked us french toast and we are about to play another game of Phase 10. Ben cannot stand that I beat him last night and woke up and immediately wanted a rematch.

The pictures below were taken earlier this morning so the snow is deeper than the pictures show.

1 comment:

  1. love, love, love all these posts!!! you are going to be such a good little blogger! and you will be so glad that you have all these memories to share with ms madeline one day! i can't wait for wednesday (if not before)!!!!

    ReplyDelete