Monday, March 29, 2010

Madeline's First Big Outing

We got up and got Madeline dressed for her first big outing today. Big Mama drove us to my doctor's appointment and daddy met us there. After my appointment, I was starving so we decided to go eat at SCC and did not realize it was Monday until we got there and it was closed. La Huerta was across the street so we went there instead. Madeline was so good the entire time we were gone and loved her carseat carrier.

I am always on time to appointments(or used to be) and learned being on time is not always easy for moms. We were ready to leave for my doctor's appointment and Madeline decided that she wanted to eat more.... Once I fed her I was ready to run out the door and then realized I
had to change a dirty diaper. I felt awful being late, but I am on Madeline time these days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment