Tonight Ben and I are making homemade pizzas. We are using the pizza dough recipe from The Pioneer Woman's blog. I love the pioneer woman and have read her blog for several years. Yesterday, my good friend Michelle texted me that they are making a movie out of the series she wrote on her blog about her and her husband (Black Heels to Tractor Wheels). I googled it and read they are in talks with Reese Witherspoon to play Ree and it is coming out on Valentine's Day 2011. I was so excited to hear this and cannot wait to see it. Ben and I will definitely need a babysitter Valentine's 2011. I told Michelle we needed to have a dinner party before the movie and serve all Pioneer Woman dishes. I got a copy of her cookbook signed by her husband Marlboro Man for one of my Christmas gifts and love it!!
My pizza is above. Ben's looked a lot better, but I was busy eating mine so I did not get a picture.
Now we are going to sit back and watch a lot of basketball (lucky me).
No comments:
Post a Comment