Madeline turned 4 weeks old yesterday! As you can see from the pictures, she is really filling out. She is the best little girl and is becoming more alert and stronger every day. She has learned that mom and dad will come running if she lets out a little cry. I swear it is a fake cry, but we run to her anyway. Books say you cannot spoil a 4 week old, but I disagree. I think she is already spoiled, but that is fine with us. We planned on spoiling her with love and attention anyway.
Madeline's dad had two softball games last night. He came home with a bad strawberry on his ankle. He comes home from every game with a strawberry somewhere. They won their first game :) but lost their second one :( Maybe Madeline can go and watch her dad play soon.
1 week ago
MADELINE, WE WISH YOU A HAPPY ONE MONTH BIRTHDAY TOMORROW.
ReplyDelete