We had a wonderful day today and the weather was beautiful. Ben played golf with Brandon to celebrate his birthday. Happy Birthday Brandon!!! I went and had my hair done. This was the first time that I had been away from Madeline since she was born. Madeline was on my mind the entire time I was gone, but I knew she was in good hands with Big Mama. I fed her right before I left and she woke up right before I got home. She was perfect the entire time I was gone. I also gave Madeline a sponge bath all by myself today and she liked tummy time. We had tummy time twice and she did great!
My Aunt Brenda, Uncle Bill and counsins, Jamie and William, are coming over to meet Madeline tonight. We cannot wait to introduce her to our whole family!
She was very relaxed after her sponge bath
Tummy Time Round 1
No comments:
Post a Comment