We had a pretty lazy Saturday. I only took a picture of a few of my favorite things to post. I usually take lots of pictures, but I rested a lot and let daddy do most of the baby duties today. It was so nice going back to sleep after I fed her this morning and taking a nap this afternoon. I woke up to check on her this morning and Ben had already gotten her and she was wide awake. I know they had a lot of good conversations this morning! All we really want to do is sit around and cuddle with our little girl.
Mom, Rick and I got out and about in the beautiful weather. We went to Rick's Bakery and enjoyed dessert. Ben's dad came over to watch some basketball and to visit with Madeline.
We are so excited about Madeline's first Eater tomorrow. We have so much to be thankful for this Easter season. I will post more on that subject tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment