Happy 1 Month Birthday Sweet Girl!!!!!!!
Madeline celebrated her 1 month birthday on Saturday, April 24 with all the bells and whistles. By bells and whistles, I mean tornado sirens. We were in Pine Bluff last Saturday and terrible storms entered the area that morning. Madeline and I were sitting in the kitchen while my mom was cooking, Ben and Rick walked in and said the tornado sirens were going off and for us to take cover in the closet. I think Madeline was very comfortable while we were in the closet and enjoyed the two of us being snug in the corner of it. The closet is a lot larger than it looks in the picture below. There was enough room for all of us to fit if the need arised.
So glad the storms left our area!!!
Once the storms cleared out around noon, it ended up being a beautiful day. The sky was sooo blue and there were not many clouds in the sky. We decided to go to the mall to the Duck Duck Goose consignment sale and to an antique store that I like. We made the same mistake again and left the stroller at home so Ben came with us and was the human stroller. Poor Dad had to carry the carset with Madeline in it around the mall and antique store (What a great dad!!!!). I know his arms had to be so tired/hurt, but he never complained.
No comments:
Post a Comment