Happy Anniversary! I cannot believe we exchanged vows and danced our first dance as husband and wife three years ago. The past three years have been wonderful and gone by so quickly. You are such a wonderful person and I am such a lucky girl to have you in my life. I knew I wanted to be with someone just like you the night we met, but you sealed the deal when you sent roses with a message that said you wanted to put a smile on my face from 1500 miles away. You have made me feel special everyday since we have been together and I know you will make Madeline feel just as special as she grows up. You are always showering me with love and support and I can never thank you enough.
Love you bunches and bunches,
Leslie
These girls love you too!!!
As you can see from the picture above, the weather was beautiful today. We all spent time outside to enjoy the weather. I also made a big mistake! During Madeline's first stroll, I thought I had her shaded by her carseat shade, but I guess a little bit of each leg was exposed and she has a slight sunburn on each leg. Ben and I noticed it during her bath and I felt sooooo bad!!! You can kind of see it in the pictures above. Sunscreen is being put in the diaper bag tonight!!! I won the bad mommy award today!
We also went by my work today to introduce Madeline to my co-workers. We were there for 2 1/2 hours so on the way home Madeline woke up starving and started crying. When we got home, I noticed she had a tear running down her face. This was her first tear!!!! Poor baby. I guess I won 2 bad mommy awards today!!!
We went to a mexican restaurant I love to celebrate Cinco de Mayo. I LOVE Mexican food and had great company (Ben and Madeline) so I had one great Anniversary and Cinco de Mayo.
No comments:
Post a Comment