Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dancing Daddy.....

Madeline loves to watch us dance or for us to dance with her in our arms. After dinner tonight, Daddy did a little dance routine for her. I think she enjoyed it.....
Jazz Hands!
 As I am posting, I hear Madeline and her Dad having a conservastion! What a sweet noise to my ears! Today I put a blanket on Madeline and she grabbed it with both hands and pulled it up to her face and cuddled her face in her hands and blanket. She is changing so much!!!!

By the way, check out her eyelashes in the picture below.The picture does not do them justice, her eyelashes are so long and thick. She was checking out her hands and I surprised her when I took the picture.

We have a very busy week ahead of us. I am helping with Vacation Bible School at our church and Big Momma is coming to visit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment