Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Late update.....

Sunday, we went to the afternoon Regional Baseball game. The Razorbacks did not play until that evening, but we went anyway since the evening game would be way too late for Madeline (Ben took us home and went right back for the Razorback game) Madeline slept for  the first hour and half of the game (someone went over to her stroller and woke her up!).  She was not ready to wake up and was slightly fussy, but ended up falling back asleep before the game was over.

We also had a debate about what is on the collar of Madeline's outfit at the baseball game. I think they are strawberries and Ben's parents think they are lady bugs. Maybe we will figure it out one day. When I put Madeline in the outfit Ben mentioned how cute it was and by the end of the day he said it looked like I put a big doily around her neck. The collar really got on his nerves! Dad better get used to Madeline wearing big doilies around her neck!
On Monday, Madeline sat in her bouncy chair and watched me do my work out video. I know I must have looked stupid because Madeline and Pucci Ella were both giving me strange looks. There is one section in the video where she pops her ribs in all directions while your bottom half does not move in order to work your abs. It was my first time to do it and my body does not move like that. I swear Madeline was laughing and Pucci Ella was giving me a crazy look.

After our hard workout, Madeline took a two hour nap in her crib! I know you are thinking, I got a nice break to enjoy some "me" time. Not so much. A storm rolled in and I had to be the comforting mom to a hyperventilating dog and had to wash our freshly washed sheets again because Madeline had her first pee pee diaper leak during the night. It was a major leak too. Not sure what caused it, but I hope it does not happen again........ I reached over by her and the sheets were soaking wet and so was the back of her outfit. None of us liked having to get up to change her clothes and sheets in the middle of the night. She went right back to sleep once we put her back in bed.

My Dad came up and kept Madeline yesterday and Ben's mom kept her today. Working two days a week is not bad when I know Madeline has her grandparents taking good care of her (spoiling her). My mom is coming up next week to keep her. This is a special time for her to bond with her grandparents. Ben and I appreciate you all helping us out with our sweet little girl!!! We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment