Friday, June 25, 2010

Madeline turned 3 Months Old

My sweet little girl turned three months old yesterday! Man, time flies!! She is getting so much cuter and more fun, which I did not think was possible. I have been giving her toys to play with lately, and yesterday morning while I was emptying the dishwasher she actually grabbed the toy and looked at it and started to put it in her mouth, but she changed her mind before it actually made it in her mouth. She decided that her four fingers would probably taste better.

Mom stop taking my picture!

I think we may be in the beginning stages of teething. I hope I am wrong, especially for me since I feed her (ouch!). She is drooling a lot and chews on her fingers a lot. My brother and I teethed very early and I know their teething time schedule is hereditary. I am starting to research tips for teething. If you have any pointers, let me know!! I would prefer a more natural approach and do not want to go the baby tylenol/motrin/orajel route, but I have all of them just in case teething gets bad enough. Medicines scare me. I feel like they are always being recalled and I know they can be harsh on their little livers (orajel can numb throat and cause choking).

Thanks Olivia Baker for my toy! I love to play with it while mom does household chores in the morning! Madeline also loves to show us her hands and fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment