I think Austin is starting to teeth..... he loved Sophie!
Noelle and Austin (5 1/2 months old); Andrea and Mary Raley (1 month old); Sarah and Lila(2 months old); Leslie and Madeline (3 months old)
Saturday we met two of my best friends from high school (we missed you Mary Ellen) and Noelle for lunch. By we, I mean Madeline's entourage (my mom, ben's mom, my Aunt Sue and me). I am sure people would walk into the restaurant and ask to be seated far away from our table!! It was wonderful meeting Mary Raley and Lila, I love them already and can't wait to hear them call me Aunt Leslie one day! We love y'all and look forward to raising Madeline, Mary Raley and Lila together. I dread the day they tell us they are going to Arc Isle together!
After lunch we headed to Andrea's parents' lake house for KK (Miss Karen) and Mr. Phillip to meet the babies. We also lucked into Aunt Leslie being there to meet them too.
No comments:
Post a Comment