My dad came up last Friday to spend time with Madeline. This is her and her Grandpa hanging out after him and Ben got back from playing golf early Saturday morning. Looks like Madeline is really into whatever is on the television. She looks so old and mature in the pictures above. Sometimes, I wish I could freeze time for a short period of time to keep her my little baby. Madeline will always be my baby (even when she is 25,...), but I want her to stay my tiny baby a little bit longer. Even though I have to admit, it is so much fun watching her grow and learn new things everyday.
That afternoon, we ate at Tim's (surprise, surprise) and then we headed to the Tontitown Grape Festival so I could try the grape ice cream I had heard people talking about. Well, lets just say my first bite tasted nothing like I had expected. I expected a strong grape flavor and my first bit tasted like vanilla ice cream. Not sure if I got a bad batch or if it only has a very, very faint grape flavor. After a few bites, I tasted a little grape flavor. If I tasted it without knowing what kind of ice cream it was, I would have never guessed grape.
No comments:
Post a Comment