Sunday, August 22, 2010

School Time....

Oh my goodness! It is hard to believe my sweet little girl will start  school after Labor Day! I know she will benefit being around the other children and teachers two days a week. It is a lot harder on her Daddy!! He is dreading it and I am somewhat excited for her! Ben will take her in the mornings and has stated several times that they may keep driving by some mornings. We have been so lucky that she has been taken care of by her grandparents and dad once I went back to work two days a week. Ben's mom kept Madeline her entire summer break.

We went to Madeline's school carnival and open house on Saturday.  She has several friends that go there and the teachers are great. Madeline met her teacher and loved giving her big smiles.We got a few pictures while we were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment