Our past game days started by waking up late and mimosa's. This year, it started early and changing diapers, etc... Exactly how we want it to be!
Since it was so pretty outside, I decided we needed to go on a long walk to the park and around a couple of times. We walked outside and it was very cool so I dug out some footed pjs for her to wear. This was her first time to wear footed PJs and she loved them. I have to admit that I have never been a fan of them, but Madeline was so happy and such a snuggle bug in them, which changed my mind and I look forward to cuddling with her in them.
Uncle Neal stopped by to see her before we all headed to tailgate.
Ben's closet was the perfect backdrop for Madeline and Uncle Neal's picture.
Madeline was great at the tailgate and got lots of attention. Her dad loved showing her off. She wore a light blue dress and I was hoping that Tennesse Techs colors were not light blue. Madeline heard lots of loud hog calls and they did not bother her one bit. She is already a true Razorback fan. We did not get a picture at the tailgate, but we will next time. I do not even count this as a true tailgate or game. I am waiting for the SEC Conference games!!
Arkansas 44 Tennesse 3
Highlights of the Day:
Madeline in her Razorback Attire
Madeline at her first Razorback Tailgate
Ole Miss gets beat by a 1AA School
No comments:
Post a Comment