We are so excited about Fall! On Monday, we kicked off the fall season early, Madeline played while I made applesauce! I made one batch for Madeline without honey and put honey in the adult version. I am eating some with my breakfast as I type and froze Madeline's.
We are starting our HUGE weekend today. One of our very best friends is coming to stay with us for the weekend so we are cooking out tonight. Two of Madeline's fake uncles (best friends) are coming into town this weekend (John Coke and Chris and Whitney Russell) and we are sooooo excited about them meeting Madleline. John and Chris pampered Pucci in D.C. so I know they will go gaga over Madeline!! Hopefully, Mr. Coke is on his way right now!
Tomorrow more friends and family start arriving in town for the game on Saturday and Sunday is Madeline's Baptism and luncheon. Oh yeah, Madeline turns 6 months tomorrow!
What better way to kick off the fall than with Friends, Family, great football, healthy baby girl and last but not least our sweet little Angel's Baptism. We have so much to be thankful for and sometimes I get caught up/ busy and forget. Thankfully, there are times like these to remind me of the important things in life and to cherish goods times with family and friends!
Speaking of Madeline's baptism. I got tears in my eyes last Sunday in Church thinking about it. So I am really, really hoping I do not cry!!!! I am such a cry baby in church!
I hope you all have a wonderful fall!!!! I plan on enjoying every moment of this joyful time!
No comments:
Post a Comment