Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Madeline's First Day of School!

Ben and I dropped Madeline off at her first day of school about an hour ago! I am doing well so far and I think Ben is too. I am trying to keep busy, but my mind keeps returing to seeing her in the classroom being held by her teacher, Miss Liz, as we left. We saw Colin there and he told us is gets easier. Ben called shortly after we left to check on me and I told him that I was fine and he said he was a little sad. Poor Daddy!!

I set her crib up perfectly with her soft pink crib sheet, Ellie her elephant, paci for naptime, small security blanket and two blankets to cover her. I feel a little bit better knowing she has everything with her that she loves at home. Yesterday, I spent a lot of the day getting all of her stuff prepared for school and even ironed adorable name labels on things that are not monogrammed. We had her outfit out and waiting the night before for her Big Day. She looks like she is going to church, not school.

I will post pictures from Labor Day and her school day this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment