Friday, September 17, 2010

Random stuff on a Friday....

Since we were unable to attend my PBHS 10 year reunion last weekend, Madeline wanted to make up for it by wearing her Zebra outfit. Z-E-B-R-A-S, Zebras, Zebras are the Best! When I tell people I am from Pine Bluff they always assume I went to White Hall. When I tell them PBHS they are shocked! I loved going to school there and would not change a thing. Do I want to raise Madeline there, no, but I loved growing up in Pine Bluff.

Madeline and I headed to her school yesterday because I volunteered to help with school pictures. The lady kept saying Madeline smiles with her eyes and even said she smiles with her eyes more than with her mouth. Is that what she is doing in the picture below???? Just kidding, she looks surprised but I love how she is posing with her arm on the chair.
She still has the mohawk. A lot of people tell me they love how I style her hair. Really??? I love her hair, but I would not style it this way on purpose.
The other night we were were all in bed and I said Ben!, look at this hand (Madeline's).Ben looked at me and said yeah, it is a hand... He was probably expecting a bug based on how excited my voice sounded. It is adorable and I love the little snap on wrist (fat roll).

Madeline loves when I wear this necklace, it is a built in toy for her!
At her school the other day, I walked into her class room and said Hi, Addison and Addison quickly turned her head and flashed me a bright smile. Addison is a little younger than Lil'Bit, right then and there I knew we needed to start working on using Madeline's name more often. At home we seem to call her Lil' Bit, Baby Girl and Little Baby Boo Boo a lot more than Madeline.  I was talking to my mom last week and called her Lil' Bit and my mom immediately asked what I just called Madeline and said it sounded like Lil' B*t*h.

The other day I went to a consignment sale in Fayetteville and got some toys and a Bike Trailer for Madeline! Ben and I have been talking about starting to ride bikes and feel biking is something fun we can do as a family. Now, we only need bikes! We literally put the cart before the horse.

Madeline wanted to nap in her crib today! I tried her swing, then held her on the couch and the chair in her room and she would not go to sleep. I decided to put her in her crib and she turned on her side grabbed her security blanket, pulled it to her face and went right to sleep.

P.S. my little baby will be 6 months old next Friday. Where have the last 6 months gone? they flew by!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment