Madeline sat in a highchair like a BIG Girl! Madeline was wonderful even though it was way past her bedtime!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE NEAL!
Where's my food?
What is this, I am used to the pureed crap! And mom, are you not going to feed me?
Madeline's first time to have a baby mum mum.
She liked eating them and throwing them on the floor. I ended up breaking them into smaller pieces and put them in front of her to encourage her to use her fingers and pick them up. I tasted one and they taste pretty good and dissolve immediately in the mouth. I went to a play date one day and all the moms were talking about them. My mom and I are not throwing them gang signs, I was teaching them a dinning tip I had learned and thought it was kind of neat. No one was impressed with my new bit of knowledge. I have been thinking about how I want to start teaching etiquette to Madeline early and kids can get confused when they sit down at a set table and are not sure which side of the plate their drinking glass is located and which side their bread plate is located. So, if you make a circle with your pointer finger and thumb and then stick your other fingers up, the left hand makes a "b" for bread plate and your right hand makes a "d" for drinking glass. One book I will add to our collection for Madeline is....When I worked for Tiffany & Co., a lot of older D.C. women would come into the store looking for this book to give their grandchild. We did not carry it, but I knew it was a book I would want to get for my children one day. I am not sure if Tiffany ever carried this book, but it is super cute.
HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY UNCLE NEAL! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment