Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mam-Maw!


Madeline's great grandmother turned 83 years young on Halloween so we drove down and surprised her last Thursday. Her and my grandfather were sitting down for lunch when we arrived and she was shocked to see us walk in. I figured Madeline was the best birthday present ever! Madeline had so much fun playing with them and with all the neat toys her Great Uncle Larry kept pulling out.
We got to spend the day with her and celebrated that evening at a place they eat a lot, the Western Sizzlin. I have not been there in a very, very long time. I did not even know they were still around until a year or two ago. The one we went to in Benton was delicious. Madeline got a little fussy and my Dad said she must get it from her mom because I threw fits when they would take me there when I was tiny.

After the meal we headed to my grandparents  for cake.
Mom, why can't I drive home?

Happy Birthday Mam-maw!
I hope you had a wonderful Birthday weekend! You are always thinking of everyone and taking care of everyone else. I hope you let people pamper you on your special day! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment