Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thankful Project Day 2

Today I am so Thankful to hear my sweet little girl call me momma! Music to my ears!!!
Ben and I both thought we heard her say it a couple of times over the past month, but now we know for sure that she is saying it.

I am also thankful that her school informed us there was a recall on the Hylands teething tablets that Madeline takes. We left them at school last week and when Ben asked for them this morning, they let him know. She has not had one since before the recall, which was a voluntary recall I read and the company stated that if you give them the dosage according to the label children should be fine but we went ahead and threw ours out. I feel like a bad mom for not knowing sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment