We had a wonderful, festive, family Saturday last weekend. We had the Christmas music playing, made hot apple cider, dogs wore their Christmas sweaters and decorated for Christmas! Our house/garage was a mess in the beginning because we rearranged our furniture before we started the Christmas decorating. It was so much fun and Madeline loves all the decorations! This is a day I will always remember. It was so much fun spending the day with my sweet little family! Christmas is so much more magical celebrating the season with Madeline!
Our poor garage was a mess in the process... Ben loves keeping it clean and organized but it will probably look like this until after the New Year.
Madeline was having a lot of fun in her jumper while we decorated.
I could not believe she stayed in it for so long.
Wow, this tree is amazing!
Lulu helped decorate the tree
Dad, I have never seen a tree like this.
So much to touch
Time for Hot Apple Cider...
Funny story about the Hot Apple Cider. We looked up a recipe for Hot Apple Cider and found the least fun/creative recipe for Hot Apple Cider. This was also listed on a recipe website. The recipe stated to buy a jug of apple cider, pour in pot, warm up and pour into glasses. We did not use that recipe. We ended up adding cinnamon sticks and whole cloves. Next time I will add orange slices and whole all spice. I used what we had in the pantry.
Ben's parents stopped by to see Madeline and watch the SEC Championship game.
Auburn destroyed South Carolina, which means Arkansas is going to the Sugar Bowl!!!
Above is our new seating arrangement.....
No comments:
Post a Comment