Sunday, January 23, 2011

Last Weekend

Ben went hunting last weekend and said that he left a baby and when he came back she was a little girl. I agree. I think she has changed so much lately.
Big Momma and Madeline played with lipstick. Madeline loved watching my mom put on lipstick and would pucker her lips and sit so still for her to put some on her. We were in Wal-Mart and I noticed she had lipstick on. Big Momma and Madeline had fun in the backseat while I was driving and I had no idea.





Her perfect color.

We had a play date with Lila, Molly and their mommies Sarah and Jenny. I do not have pictures but I will post once I get some from Sarah.

Madeline had lots of good laughs from dropping her phone and Big Momma picking it up.




 She likes to play with strings.






Had to get a picture of her adorable booty in her Levis.

Ben and I cut her bangs. It did not turn out great, but at least her bangs are out of her eyes. I immediately thought of the movie Dumb and Dumber when I saw the finished product and a few seconds later Ben said her bangs looked like Lloyd Christmas from Dumb and Dumber.


We will take her to a salon  next time. I have had such a hard time with the thought of her getting a haircut so cutting the bangs was a game time decision, which is why I held her bands and Ben took a snip. And yes, I saved her first lock of hair that we cut.

Speaking of hair cuts, we will definitely go to Pigtails & Crewcuts once Laura and Chuck Coleman open the one in Fayetteville. I cannot wait til it opens. Wish we could have waited and gotten the first hair cut package!  Check it out here!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment