Monday, April 25, 2011

Good Friday!

On Good Friday, we got up and opened Madeline's Easter Basket that my Mom and Rick sent to Madeline months ago. We had to get it out for the Easter Bunny. There were also a few new books in the package too. Thanks!




Then we headed to the hospital to see Michelle and hear all about the triplets.
They are all Perfect, but they will be in the NICU for a short period, which is why we did not get to see the precious kiddos in person.

Then Big Momma made it to town for Easter Weekend!!!
Madeline is such a little ham and her personality is really shining through.






 Madeline taking her bottle. 
 I never planned to use bottles. I planned on going straight from nursing to using sippy cups 100% of the time, but she will NOT take milk out of a cup. She will only drink water out of her sippy cup at meals and during the day.  Once I got so sick last week, I did not feel like nursing and grabbed a bottle (with cows milk) and gave it to Madeline. She sucked it right down, so at that moment, I decided that my body was done with nursing and we will use bottles at nap and nighttime and then worry about weaning off bottles later.

She take bottles at school 2 days a week and when I am not around so she was used to bottles, just not from her Momma.

Upside of giving up nursing, I was able to get on antibiotics on Friday and take allergy medicine!








Next up, Madeline dying Easter Eggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment