Madeline playing with her kitchen. She loves for me to put water in the sink and she will clean her little dishes. Looks like she is cleaning her pickle jar in the picture above.
Still feel bad, but better. A nurse at work just told me to go and get some mucinex and it will make me feel a lot better. I hate taking medicine and have not taken any since I was pregnant with Madeline, except for a few pain pills in the hospital after my c-section and I refused them at first. Its been over 24 hours since I have nursed Madeline and I do not plan on nursing again so I think I may go and get some mucinex. That is how bad I feel! Weaning is also making me feel bad. Very engorged and sore! I read an article yesterday saying cabbage helps and I sent the article to Ben, he quickly replied saying one large head of cabbage coming right up! I think the cabbage does help. Madeline is doing great. She could care less as long as she is getting a bottle. She will actually drink cows milk out of a bottle. She hates it out of her sippee cup.
On a happier note, the triplets should be here very soon! Michelle's c-section is scheduled for 7:30 am.
xo,
Leslie
No comments:
Post a Comment