Madeline loved the pool last year. She is not so sure about it this year, which is the reason I wanted to start taking lessons before pool time.
The water was COLD! I expected it to be warm for some reason. I guess because it was indoors. When I jumped in, it was freezing.
Side Note: I wish I had a Lilly swimsuit to match Madeline's
Kick, Kick, Kick
She did not like swimming on her back!
She liked swimming for the rubber duckies.
By the end of class, I think she warmed up and was starting to like it again.
She liked picking up the dive rings in the shallow end of the pool and it was much warmer too.
P.S. I hope it was warmer because of shallow water and not baby pee! Hopefully, swim diapers work well.
Then we headed to Rogers for Cousin Fox's 4th Birthday Party.
Happy Birthday Sweet Boy! It is hard to believe you are getting so old!
Then we headed back to Fayetteville for Addison Atchley's 1st Birthday Party.
She was an adorable Birthday Princess and I am so sad I do not have pictures. When we arrived, Madeline was sound asleep in her carseat so I carried sleeping beauty in and did not get my camera.
Then we headed to the Stewarts annual party.
Madeline had a blast walking around everywhere and she loved the music. I never thought a daughter of mine would love Jed Clampit, but she does. I guess she gets her taste in music from her Daddy.
Thank you for having us! We had a great time and look forward to next year.
Her dress was getting in her way so her Dad tucked it into her bloomers. It looked kind of like a bubble outfit from a distance.
Sunday, Melissa and Liam Murphy invited us over to cook out!
Thanks so much guys.
Madeline loved Conner!!!
Then the day I had been dreading, Ben left to work in Memphis for the week.
We have not been apart for that long since we moved back from DC.
Miss Priss had some teeth to erupt and she got a little cold while he was gone.
Ben's parents were a huge help while he was gone. They treated us to dinner last Monday, My MIL came and bathed Madeline on Wednesday to give me a break and we spent the night with them last Thursday since the news was talking about the terrible storms we may get. Luckily, they missed us!
Dropping Ben off at the airport. He hated me taking his picture, but I did anyway!
We were so happy once he returned on Friday.
Saturday we headed to the Fayetteville Square and Madeline saw some baby chicks.
The farm rents them out for two weeks during Easter season. They also promise you a carton of your chicks eggs once they lay eggs. Ben loved the idea. I also overhead him say he had been looking at bunnies.
They better be bunnies for rent like the chickens because we are not keeping a bunny!!
As you can see in the pictures, Madeline still had her little cold.
No comments:
Post a Comment