We went for my MIL's family reunion. Everyone had a wonderful time and I enjoyed meeting some relatives that I had not met. Paige and Shaggy hosted a cookout on Friday night and Madeline and Bella loved putting on a show. They loved all the attention and entertaining everyone.
Madeline threw a little fit before the group picture was taken. I took the crayon away that the restaurant provided and she was not happy. She was doing good with it until I looked away and then she decided to eat it.
Before we got dressed and headed outside, Madeline had fun playing around the cabin.
We spent a lot of time outside, which Madeline loves. She loves to gather sticks and rocks.
She also loved walking up and down, up and down the stairs up to the door of the cabin.
This girl loves to pull toilet paper off the roll when we are not looking. Since she got some, we decided not to waste it and played dress up. We made her a hat she could have worn to the Royal wedding.
She also feel in love with a big stuffed snake in the gift shop so her Grandmommy and Grandad treated her to it. She walks around with it draped around her neck. She loves on it all the time and makes a SSSSSSSS noise to it. I will post a picture of the two of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment