Madeline preparing all of her Father's Day Cards last week...
She got more paint on herself, patio, patio door (she was knocking for Lulu to come to the door) and Lulu.
Madeline treated her Dad to gifts and cards in bed...
Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there. Madeline is so lucky to be surrounded by so many great men in her life. We want to wish a very special Father's Day to her Grandfathers, Great Grandfather, Uncles and Great Uncles. They all play a major roll in her life, so even though they may not have their own little nugget of love, Madeline will fill that roll and we wish them a Super Father's Day!!! We love you all!!!
We also want to wish the Best Dad in the world a Happy Father's Day (even though the men I mentioned above all tie for a very, very close second).
Ben, without you, Madeline and I (Pucci and Lulu, too) would not have the beautiful life that we have. We love you!!!!
In the next few days, I will blog about the rest of our Father's Day weekend and our trip to Franklin/Nashville, Tennessee last weekend. I will say that I was 100% sure we would see some Country Music stars since it was CMA week (formally known as Fan Fair), but sadly, we did not spot any. I really wanted to see new BFF's Faith Hill and Gwyneth Paltrow.
Enjoy your day! We have been spending lots of time outside!
No comments:
Post a Comment