Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What we've been up to lately

Our 1st date night since Madeline was born. We had dinner at Theo's and then sat on the patio.
We went at 5 so we could be home before Madeline went down for the night. We relaxed and had so much fun! Ben actually made the comment that he felt like he had his best friend back.

I woke Madeline up from her LONG afternoon nap before we left and she cuddled up on her Grandad to rest a little longer. By the way, I tried to tell her bye/kiss her and she ignored me and kept playing with her Grandparents. It felt so good that she was happy when we left.

Saturday, we woke up, went for a walk, had breakfast at Stone Mill and then headed to the Library for the kick-off of the Summer reading program. Madeline is signed up as a listener. They had differetn stations and Madeline liked the belly dancers.









We have spent lots of time at the pool.





Sunday, the whole family went to Ben's parents for lunch to visit Uncle Lee while he is in town.
As soon as we saw lasagna for lunch, Ben immediately took Madeline's shirt off.
Ben dressed her in a red and white razorback shirt (in honor of the baseball game) with her pink floral shorts that she wore the day before. I love the outfits Ben comes up with. He dresses her for school the two days I work so it is always interesting to see what he has put her in at the end of the day.

Bella, Fox and Madeline.
P.S. I love her belly!



As you can see, the kids were not in the mood to cuddle with Uncle Lee. They were on the go!








No comments:

Post a Comment