Saturday, July 23, 2011

Franklin, Tennessee Trip Part 1

At the beginning of June, we took a trip to Franklin, TN to visit my Aunt Sue, Uncle Al and cousin Zac.

About to leave Big Momma's house for the 6 hour drive.


Madeline was great during the ride. She slept halfway and played the other half. If the trip had been about 30  minutes longer, I think she would have lost her patience. This trip let us know that we better fly instead of drive to Destin.

She was so ready to run around Aunt Sue's backyard.




Madeline was checking everything out.
She was not a happy camper when I took the crystal away from her.


Close up of give me the crystal back scream.

At dinner, we had this wine and we loved it!
I had to take a picture for future reference.


After bath, bubble time.





The next morning, we headed for Leipers Fork.
Since it was the week of the CMA's I knew the stars would be in town so I was hoping we may run into Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban  and their kiddos since they live in Leipers Fork.
Well, we did not see them, but it was a very cute and very tiny town/area.





I had never seen Madeline hit or pinch people, but she started hitting and pinching my Aunt Sue while we were in Leipers Fork.

During Madeline's nap time, we headed to downtown Franklin.

We were sitting down in a store and my mom found some crowns and brought them over to my Aunt Sue and me, crowned us and said "this is what Princess Kate feels like every day."


Then we headed to Ivey Cake, the best cupcakes around. The owner's husband is in Carrie Underwoods band and she was a bridesmaid in Carrie's wedding. Instead of a wedding cake, Carrie had Ivey Cupcakes instead of a wedding cake.
I always get the *I Do cupcake.


That evening, we headed back to downtown Frankline with everyone to eat dinner.


I always win toys out of the crane machines.
That night I won Madeline a cow print duckie.


Madeline was making her funny face all through dinner so we had to get a funny face picture.

Funny Face....

Pictures below were before we got dressed and headed out to Leipers Fork.









Up next: Part 2 of our Tennesse trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment