Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th!!!!

I hope every one is having a wonderful Independence Day! Our beginning of July started out with a boom!!!
Tons of time spent with family, friends, lots of good food and fireworks. Ben and I are in bed right now resting from the big weekend and we hear tons of fireworks exploding, we also just watched the New York firework show on TV and it was amazing.  Pucci Ella is hiding under the bed and we medicated Lulu so she is acting a little drunk right now, but at least she is shaking and hyperventilating a little less.

Madeline and I started celebrating early and headed to Hot Springs last Thursday to help my mom get ready for the weekend.

1st Stop: Kroger
I wish I had my camera in Kroger. My mom was pushing Madeline while I grabbed a few items. I walked around the corner and my mom was practically jogging while pushing her in the race car grocery cart. Madeline had a very serious look on her face and was wearing my mom's sunglasses. I think they both had fun, but I have to  say my mom was having a little more fun.



After organizing the groceries, we relaxed by the lake and Madeline loved watching the ducks. She loves to feed them and quack at them.



On Friday, we woke up very early. Madeline usually wakes up around 7:15 am and she decided she was ready to get her day started around 5:30 am, we had been up for awhile and my mom said to put it on the Today show and I looked at her and said its only 6:45 . At that point, we realized that we started our day really early.

Madeline wanted to go outside as soon as she woke up.






Then it was time for her morning dance party.
Madeline loves music and she loves to dance.



Then her daddy and GranDad and Grand Mommy arrived.
She could not wait to feed the ducks and geese with them!












I will be back tomorrow to finish blogging about our big weekend!
We loved the busy weekend, but it is great being home and resting in our own bed!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment