Ben picked up a pizza on the way back to the condo.
Last morning.
Our flight did not leave until 7:30 pm so we had plenty of time on Saturday.
Check out was 11, but Madeline was napping so we stayed in the condo. My mom and I felt so guilty and like we were doing something really bad. We kept thinking we were hearing the cleaning service come in but they never did. Madeline finally woke up at 1:30 and we headed out.
Lunch at Harry T's overlooking Crab Island.
Our waiter was from Arkansas and went to Arkansas Tech.
Unloading the rental car and getting ready to fly home....
We did great going through security flying to Florida, not so great on the way home. The guy at security check point asked it we had any full bottles/sippee cups and Ben and I both said No. The diaper bag was packed and we just took a chance saying no. Well, we were wrong. There was a full bottle of milk (Big Momma packed it and I did not know) and two sippee cups with water. Oh, well. They were really nice and checked the liquids and we were on our way. Not sure how they check them, but I poured them out afterwards and got Madeline all fresh stuff anyway.
We had a wonderful trip and made great memories that I will cherish forever! I knew it was going to be great, but it exceeded my expectations. I did not realize how much I needed a vacation until we were there. We all came back rested, refreshed and energized. Plus I got past my 1st trimester nausea. It was amazing watching Madeline experience so many new and exciting adventures on this trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment