Poor Baby!
Weight: 23.53 Pounds around the 50th percentile
Height: 32.05 Inches 60-65th percentile
Head Circumference: 18.5 inches 75th percentile
Madeline is turning into a little girl. I cannot believe how much she has grown up.
She has 13 teeth,loves to talk, she has started saying sentences, which we cannot understand but sentences. Says lots of words, names animals, makes animal noises and her favorite right now are bird noises. We have been talking about birds and squirels a lot and she loves to have us read her bird book and she makes the bird noises back to us. Loves books!
Loves to point out airplanes and choo choos.
Is a little obsessed with the potty and toilet paper. If someone says they have to use the restroom, she will run in there and point and say pee pee. One morning she work up and I said do you need to pee pee and she ran to the toilet. I put her on it and she peed. After that I bought her a little pink pricess toilet, but she still wants to sit on the big toilet. I am not pushing the subject at all, but when she is interested, I let her sit on it.
Loves socks and shoes and is very particular about them. If she wants to wear a certain pair, there is no point in trying to get her to wear another pair. Same with socks, one day she only wanted to wear one sock and I decided it was not worth the fight. So she wore one sock with her shoes.
Recognizes all of her family and loves them so much!!! Ben and I are very close to our families so I hope family stays very important to Madeline, too!
Still loves puppies. Bosses Lulu and Pucci around. If Lulu runs off she will yell LuLu! If Lulu runs to the side of our backyard, she will chase after her and make her come back to where we all are.
Very Bossy, big personality, tons of energy
Was throwing lots of fits but seems to be getting much better. I learned my lesson and choose the battles, like the one sock battle.
Still loves music and to dance.
LOVES her babies, cabbage patch is still her favorite.
Has gotten really attached to her paci in the past month and calls it Papi. She is not good at saying c noises at all. She says Puppi instead of Pucci.
Learned what a cookie and chocolate milk are this month and loves them! Thanks to Big Momma (chocolate chip cookies) and chocolate milk (Daddy). She calls chocolate milk -chocolate chip and sounds so cute saying it. The other day I gave her plain milk and she went to the refrig and got the chocolate syrup (organic at least, does that count for something?) and said chocolate chip.
Loves most foods and her smoothies(moothies). Still does not care for mashed potatoes. Eating more meat and still loves fish.
Automatically yells Woooo Pig when she sees football on the television.
Her carseat is still rearfacing. I really want to make it until Madeline turns two before we switch her carset to face forward.
Impossible to eat out with!
Sleeps 11 hours at night and takes a 1.5-2 hour nap during the day.
Loves to help around the house and loves to clean. Hand her a wipe and she will start wiping the counter, cabinets, floor down. She loves to help me sweep the floor and the patio. Gets excited when I get the broom out - she points and says broom.
We just put her highchair up. She would not sit in it at dinner. She now sits on a few folded towels at the table and is very happy eating that way. Feeds herself and drinks out of regular cups at meal time (small cups)
Points to our coffee cups and says coffee and she knows which cup is mommies and which is daddies. If we set it down, she will point and say mommy or daddy, coffee, hot. She also does this with our water glass. She has also been know to point at a beer or wine and say Daddy
I could go on and on but wanted to jot down a few of the many things she has done since she turned 18 months.
I swear, I fall more in Love with her everyday. I cannot believe I could love her anymore than I already do, but I feel like I wake up everyday and I love her more and more.
She is so special and I cherish evey minute with her!
No comments:
Post a Comment