Today, Madeline had her first dental check up and she did GREAT!
She loved the lobby and so did I. So fun!!!
Madeline loved calling out the names of all the animals. I told Ben she probably felt like she was at Big Momma and Grandpa's house with all the safari animals.
Time for x-rays.....
We asked if she wanted to sit in our lap and she said, no!
Such a big girl having her first x-ray taken.
They were putting the lead bib on her and she said "BIGGG Bib"
Madeline's outfit matched the theme of the dental office and the carpet perfectly (see picture above)
Earphones to hear the movie playing above her in the ceiling. I believe the movie was Tangled.
Madeline always asks(begs) for toothpaste. We only brush her teeth with water because of the fluoride in toothpaste. She was so excited when I told her they were about to put toothpaste on her teeth. It was really the fluoride treatment, but she kept saying toothpaste. The dentist said we can get training toothpaste without fluoride and use that. I know she will love to brush when we pull out the training toothpaste tonight!
X-ray of her two front teeth
Passing time while waiting on the dentist......
Dr. Courtney said her teeth are perfect!
Madeline, you did a great job sweet girl. Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you.
P.S. We will even be proud if you have a cavity in the future...
We love this place and I asked if I could become a patient and they said tons of parents ask the same question. They politely declined me as a new patient.
Madeline is officially in the no cavity club! Her name will be in the paper later this month!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment