Sunday, March 18, 2012

2nd Birthday Party Part 1

 Madeline will not be 2 until March 24, but we went ahead and celebrated with a family only birthday party on March 10. Since I was 38 weeks pregnant, I wanted it to be small and easy. Jason's Deli did all the food, Rick's bakery made the cake and we had a couple of flower arrangements and birthday banner for decorations. It was very, very small and perfect. I do not think Madeline could have loved a party anymore and there was no pressure on mommy since it was family only!

All Madeline cared about was the cake. I would talk about her party and all she would say is " Eat Cake!"








 She could hardly wait for the cake. While I was serving lunch, she grabbed her plate and walked over to the table and said, "I need cake mom".














No comments:

Post a Comment