Thursday, March 15, 2012

Catch up......

Well, I went missing again in the blog world. I have been battling a bad cold for over 3 weeks and poor little Madeline had a mild case of pneumonia. We are finally all feeling good, which is great considering Mr. Graham will make his arrival on Tuesday, March 20.  My cough has been so bad I even pulled a muscle in my back coughing!!! I woke up on Sunday at 5 am in so much pain, Ben popped up and had an excited look on his face and said "You're in labor". I said no I either pulled a muscle in my back or bruised a few ribs coughing. I could hardly move Sunday and told Ben recovery from my c-section was easier to deal with than the hurt back.

I will start a few weeks ago and work our way to most current....

The last Sunday in February, my Dad and Grandmother came up for a visit. I was already feeling bad and Madeline was starting to get sick. The weather was beautiful and we enjoyed spending time with them and Ben's parents.

Madeline got in our bed early that morning and her and Daddy slept in.
She already had a cough and her waking up early should have been my first clue she was getting sick...


 Bubbles!!!!
 Great Grandmother and Madeline's Gran Mommy
 Madeline helping her Dad extend our flower bed....
 Madeline playing with her Grandpa....


 My Dad knew he was going to miss Madeline's birthday party so he brought an early birthday present.


 A new baby doll that looks and feels like a real baby. It was dressed in a baby brother outfit, but they provided girl clothes,too. I have a feeling this baby will be wearing lots of Graham's NB clothes once he arrives.  She LOVES her new doll.


 She brought me a diaper to put on her new baby....
 Then my dad climbed in Madeline's princess tent and she loved it!


 And then the next day....
Poor baby!
 She loved snuggling with her new baby and Daddy....
 Graham's  first Tiffany & Co. gift arrived so we let Madeline open it.
Tiffany & Co. gifts always make a girl feel better!


No comments:

Post a Comment