I had a wonderful Mother's Day! Ben, Madeline and Graham made me feel extra special and very loved!
We woke up and headed to Crystal Bridges to walk the trails. We ate lunch at Eleven restaurant before we hit the trails.
Bentonville Square.....
As we were pulling up, Madeline told us she had to potty so we quickly got her out and started looking for any place open on the square on Sundays. Luckily the 5 and Dime museum was open.
I feel it is more difficult once little ones are potty trained. I feel like I spend so much time taking her to public bathrooms and it is hard with another little one in tow. At the park, I have to load Graham up in the Ergo before I can take her to the (gross) park bathroom.
She makes other bathrooms visitors giggle while we are in there. She will announce what she is about to do and ask me if the other people in the bathroom are pooping or peeing.
She makes other bathrooms visitors giggle while we are in there. She will announce what she is about to do and ask me if the other people in the bathroom are pooping or peeing.
Then we headed to Ben's parents for dinner!
Pretty sure Madeline is trying( or did according to Graham's face) to sneak an ear pinch in the picture below...
Madeline feel asleep as soon as we pulled away from Ben's parents house. She was sound asleep when we got home and we put her to bed. It was nice having a relaxing evening with Madeline tucked in bed sound asleep at 7:15 pm. I got some extra time to spend with sweet Graham and Ben.
Ben and I are both lucky to have had wonderful mother's throughout our lives!
I want to wish our moms and Grandmother's a Happy Mother's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment