Sunday, June 24, 2012

Happy Father's Day

 Preparing for Father's Day
Father's Day Paintings....








While Ben was gone Saturday night, Madeline made his favorite breakfast casserole.
I browned the sausage and poured the milk, but Madeline did everything else (cracked eggs, etc.... She even told me it needed more milk and she was right)


 Some great friends gave us tons of local, fresh blueberries and we have been making lots of goodies with them. Sunday, we decided to make blueberry/chocolate chip ice cream.
I told Madeline the ice cream would be ready when the timer buzzed, she kept saying "Momma, push the buzzer and make it  go off"
Madeline could not wait to eat it and kept sticking her finger in the ice cream maker and Ben kept cleaning up after her.....
Madeline and I like to make messes and Daddy is always behind us cleaning up!
Thank you!





Happy Father's Day to all the Dads in my life! 
Ben and I are very blessed with great Dads and Grandfathers. Thank you for everything! There are too many reason to name why we Love you all.

Happy Father's Day to my husband for giving me my two sweet babies. 

They are blessed to have you all in their lives; especially the best Daddy in the World!!!!
You all love them unconditionally and each offer something unique  as they grow up.


No comments:

Post a Comment