Thursday, June 21, 2012

Rain, Rain Don't Go Away!

 I was excited when we woke up this morning and it looked like it may rain. Then I heard Madeline say "Mom, rain is falling down on the roof, its getting the roof wet." We opened the door to hear it rain and decided to do indoor activities this morning. We looked up toddler yoga videos on Youtube. Madeline is a natural. She came home from school one day and said mom, look - Table" and was in the table yoga position. They must do some Yoga moves in her Move and Groove class at school. I love Yoga and look forward to getting back to practicing it one day and would love for my sweet girl to join me. I am not good, but I love it! We even did a few moves with Baby Graham and Madeline thought that was hilarious. 

Then we had a dance party. Madeline twirled around most of the time, we Colored with chalk, chewed gum, had lunch and then napped. I mentioned chewing gum because Madeline loves to chew gum.She feels so special when she gets some. I always tell her that chewing gum is a privilege that she gets for good/nice behavior. She kept taking it out to look at it and then would say, "hey mom, I'm chewing white gum".






 Jumped on the bed.....
 Baby Graham watching his sister jump on the bed....






 I heard Madeline telling Baby Graham- "I Love You so, so, so much"


 Trying to get a picture of Madeline without her paci before her and Ben headed out to the Naturals Baseball game. Ben kept telling her they were going on a Daddy/Daughter Date.
Ben said we are going to a baseball game and she asked if they were going to see the Razorbacks play. This is her first organized sporting event to attend.
I wish we were in Omaha, but we will be cheering them on from bed this evening!




No comments:

Post a Comment