Monday, July 9, 2012

3 Months





Yes, Madeline climbed in the crib while I was taking his picture. She had put her pj pants on inside out and put a swim diaper over her pants.



Oh no, what is sister going to do to me this time............

Baby Graham is the sweetest and happiest baby. His pictures do not show his cute personality. He has a very serious side which is shown in all of his pictures. As soon as the camera comes out, his serious face comes out. He fusses a little when he is tired, but other than that he is always happy! 
Unlike his sister, Graham does not care for his car seat or swing. Madeline would sleep long periods in hers', but Graham does not.
Loves looking at his hands and started chewing on his hands. I think he is in the beginning stages of teething.
Loves his sister. When he hears her voice he lights up and starts looking for her. 
Loves to be held by anyone.
Great sleeper at night and he still sleeps in our bed. Little Cuddle Bug!
Some days his eyes look blue and some days they look hazel. Not sure what color they will be.
Size 2 Diapers.
Before he joined our family, I thought I wanted all girls. Well, he definitely changed my mind. He is wonderful and there is a special bond between a little boy and their momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment