On our way to Hot Springs to celebrate the 4th, we stopped by my Grandmother's House and spent the day with her and my Uncle Larry. Uncle Larry is a like a big kid so Madeline loved playing with him. She laughed all day and was exhausted when we left. I do not remember seeing her so worn out.
She loved riding on Pap-Paw's wheelchair. He would take this chair down to the garden. She drove it by herself. I do not have pictures, but my Uncle shot a video and it is hilarious! She kept driving in circles.
Madeline pulled outs lots of toys and goodies to play with.She had fun searching through all the cabinets.
Madeline and Graham both got adorable outfits and pool toys while we were the
Graham took a nap on Mam-Maw...
Madeline found the doll Cricket I played with while visiting my grandparents. We replaced the batteries and she was as good as new.
She sang and told several stories....
No comments:
Post a Comment