Thursday, September 20, 2012

Florida Part 2



Morning nap with Big....
Ben and Uncle Al hit the Golf Course and we all hit the beach!
Madeline loves the beach and is not scared of the ocean.
She kept saying "Take me far out there".
Ben and I are not fans of going deep in the ocean so I kept ignoring her request to go out far.
She also was on a body board and I let go when the wave came in. She did not hold on, so her body rode the wave and she crashed into the sand. I expected her to get up scared and screaming. No, she stood out laughing so hard.



















My boys dressed in seersucker for dinner.















Madeline called the hogs a few times at dinner for us.
Luckily, the Auburn fans sitting next to us( who told us "War Eagle" as they were leaving) had already left the restaurant.

Time to go crabbing....




No luck on this crab hunt.....

No comments:

Post a Comment