Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Labor Day Weekend!










 Then to Pig Tails and Crewcuts for a haircut. 
We missed Ben's cousin Gail, but we still got a good haircut.
Madeline was so good getting her haircut. She chose to sit in the Police Car and happily drove the car while getting a trim.





 Flowers from Farmer's Market for Granmommy...

 We also stopped by Chuck's for cookies...
We planned on stopping by Rick's bakery on the way to the Farmer's Market, but the line was out the door, so we kept driving.
 Calling the Hogs....
 We had a great time watching the game at Ben's parents. Thanks for hosting us, great food and extra hands with the babies. Always a great time. (And Thanks Sweet Hubby, for not going to the game. I was a little shocked when you said you were not going, but we LOVED watching it with you and having a fun family day.)
We stayed the night. The kids and I headed to bed before the game was over. Graham and I climbed in bed and Madeline slept with her Granmommy for the first time. She woke up crying for her Daddy the next morning, but she did great. Like I have mentioned before, the only 2 nights I have ever stayed away from Madeline, I was in the hospital with Graham. I think her sleeping with Granmommy is one step closer to an overnight with grandparents..... Baby steps....

Then a Labor Day Party at Mr. Srygley's.
We had so much fun... He knows how to throw a great party/ spoil with sweet grandchildren. How many kids can say their grandfather bought them a HUGE dinosaur?
The kids loved the dinosaur..


 Jed Clampit....
Fireworks....
I expected Graham to cry once they started, but he loved them.
Maybe Baby Graham is not as sound sensitive as I thought.
His first time to see a firework
 I loved the lanterns





 Sparklers.....


 Madeline kept saying, those are BIIIIGGGG Fireworks!


 Ben tried to smoke, he gave smoking chicken a shot. 
Sadly, I think the smoker is going into the garage sale this weekend.


 Uncle Judd and Madeline
Hope you had a wonderful Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment