Sunday, November 18, 2012

Dentist, School Fall Ball/ Art Auction





 No, cavities!!

 School Art Auction, Tea Party and Fall Ball
On the way to the school, Ben said we are not buying any of the kids art. He thinks it is silly we send our kids there and they charge us for their artwork. It is only once a year and i think it is to raise money for the school's PTO.
 


Our sweet girls does not like to wear shoes. I guess she decided she could not dance very well and took them off at the Ball







I did not like Ben's idea of not buying the kids's artwork so I bid on all their items.
I bought Graham's Class Project below. It has the classes footprints around the football
 Madeline's Artwork...

 and Graham's.
 He had another cute piece of artwork I bought with his picture, but Ben quickly snatched it and put it in his office. 
Ben was not happy when he immediately found out I bought items, but he got over it and loves having the extra artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment