Wednesday, November 21, 2012

October

 If you coma and spend the night, Madeline will make you read lots and lots of books.
Every night she will get lots of books out and she says " We are going to read LOTS of books". If we have enough time before lights out, I will tell her lets read all the ones you picked out. Her sweet response : "That make me very, very Happy!!!" with a huge grin on her face. I LOVE IT!
We read a lot through out the day, but nothing bets bedtime reading.




We love the farmers market and Madeline loves the band at a Coffee shop.





























We celebrated Daddy Bear's Birthday.
As I mention all the time, Madeline LOVES birthday parties and she has gotten great at planning them. Based on what she loves, she will either be a party planner or a preacher when she grows up.
She picked out tinker bell cupcakes, Blue Princess Balloon and Princess plates/napkins. She has a little cabinet that she keeps paper plates, napkins, etc.... in. It was my entertaining cabinet but she has taken over. She will pass out her party plates and napkins.
Yesterday, I was changing Graham's diaper and she told me it was Pucci's birthday. I heard her open her party stash cabinet. When I walked in the kitchen she had set out several plates on the floor and poured a little oatmeal on each plate. The dogs were loving the pretend b-day party. It made a pretty good mess and I was the party pooper and cut the party short, but I let her play for awhile before cleaning up the mess.
She plans pretty good parties for a 2 1/2 year old. I have even heard her tell people to put their napkin in their lap. I may should add manners teacher to her possible future careers



 It looks more like a party for Madelien, but I promise we were celebrating Daddy Bear.
 Happy Birthday!
We LOVE you Bunches and Bunches!
You bring so much happiness to my life! I do not know what I would do without you.
You go above and beyond the call of duty of being a husband and Dad! Thank you!!

 Madeline and Uncle Judd.
As you can see, my entertaining skills have gone down the drain. 
I just threw a Mellow Mushroom salad container and pizza box out. Before kids, I would have had everything on serving dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment