For my two munchkins!
The pictures were taken early November so Graham has changed a bit. A full Thanksgiving post coming up. As well as Graham's Monthly Update (for a few months).
Baby Graham LOVES Peek-a-boo, which is what we were playing in the pictures above.
I have 2 cuddle bugs.
I have a silver wish ornament and every year you write a wish and put it in the ornament. The next year you open it and see if it was fulfilled during the year. I know what lifelong wish will go in my ball every year:
My wish is for these two to stay close and to always be kind to one another throughout their lives.
I have wanted a hammock for years! I think it has been on a couple of Birthday lists I sent Ben.
I picture myself with the kiddos in the hammock reading books.
Ben does not have that same vision because I still do not have a hammock.
Well, I put the kiddos in a blanket hammock and they get to cuddle with each other.
They look so adorable.
Both fresh out of the bath at Gran Mommy and GranDad's house.
They sure liked swinging in the blanket hammock.
No comments:
Post a Comment