Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Trick or Treat!

Madeline wore this same costume her 1st Halloween.
Ben wore a Tyson Shirt and we called her a chicken. It dawned on me this year it is a duck.
So Graham was a sweet little duck!
Party at the Elliotts!
At the party, I did not notice Madeline handed her sucker to Graham. I was holding him, but he was looking the other direction. I head him smacking on something, so I looked over and it looked like he was smacking on his thumb, then I saw a white stick with his fingers wrapped so tightly around it. He was smacking away. He LOVED it! I took it away and he kept smacking and licking his lips for a long time. Madeline just started eating suckers and Graham had his first few licks at 7 months!


My precious duck and Blue Princess!







Time to Trick or Treat!!!
















 Madeline getting her pink princess b-day party plates to enjoy the Halloween cake our neighbor, Ms. Dorothy brought over.
 So Excited.
She started yelling- Mommy get the candles, It's my birthday!!
 So I got out the candles and then we sang Happy Birthday. Madeline sang " Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday to Madeline, Happy Birthday to Me, yaayyyyy!!!!!!




And the sweetest boy ever waiting patiently

No comments:

Post a Comment