The boys grilled delicious steaks. They were ordered from Lobel Steakhouse and were one of the best steaks I have ever eaten( hard to compete with the steak served at our rehearsal dinner).
They were T-bones and my mom liked the eating the meat off the bone. Madeline thought that looked pretty fun and joined Big.
The next morning we got up early and headed to a place we went when I was a child...
I loved the retro vibe. It has not changed one bit. I love the chocolate they put in their chocolate filled donuts and I cannot find one like it in Fayetteville. I hate the pudding like chocolate they put in donuts here.
I kept looking around and noticed how clean it was. Seriously the cleanest restaurant I have ever been in. I mentioned it and my mom said she had already taken notice, she commented how clean the blinds were.
Not all the animals get to move to Hot Spings:(
We decided to take the bear, so we brought a trailer to load him up....
We took the little bear in the back corner.
Daddy Bear is moving to Hot Springs. Baby Bear (he is not really a baby) works perfectly in Baby Graham's room. He is wearing a Santa Hat at this moment.
Madeline always labeled them Daddy Bear and Baby Bear. One day she asked: Where is Momma Bear?
the forecast called for rain, so we had to wrap Baby Bear up.
Baby Bear made it safe and sound to NW Arkansas and is happily living in Baby Graham's nursery.
He gets lots of hugs from Madeline. She was very excited about bringing him home.
So long Pine Bluff; So Long Animals....
We will miss you both.
Lots of great memories, but it is time to start making memories in a new place
I will never forget the memories made, lessons learned, happy times/heart aches and tons of fun times. I have lots of stories to tell my kiddos one day all set in PB, including the day I married their sweet Daddy. Ben loved visiting PB as well, he always said he got to go to PB to sit back, relax, eat well, drink a few cocktails and play golf (or that is how it worked until we had kids)

No comments:
Post a Comment