Monday, January 28, 2013

Last Week

I am back! I have lots to catch up on. This is from our past week and then I will start back in early December. I cannot believe I did not blog any in December!

On our days home, I do not turn the TV on but last Monday I did since it was Inauguration Day.
Ben was a little grumpy and told me to quit documenting the day. No matter how you feel about politics, History was being made and I love the history and tradition of this special Day. Plus I love seeing D.C., brings back lots of great memories. My mom text ed me that day and said she missed D.C. Ben and I were at Bush's swearing in 8 years ago and then went to a Ball.

Madeline would watch bits and pieces before we headed to gymnastics. She loved the band and kept saying she wanted to hear the marching band. Brother was headed for a cabinet he could get in and pull everything out! Busy, Busy Boy!!!




Friday we had a lazy day and played around the house.
Graham loved being pulled around...



Friday night, we had a girls night. 
Michelle and Ava picked us up and we headed to US Pizza to meet Caroling Gearhart, Ellison Clark and then mommies. After dinner, we headed to the Gymbacks meet. Madeline was so excited and kept saying we were going to watch "Grown ups do Gymnastics"

When Michelle got to our house, Madeline was so excited and said " Mom, come on we have to go, we are so late"

Madeline loves riding in other people's car so riding in Ms. Michelle's car was a treat. When Madeline says her name it sounds more like Shell



Madeline was so scared of the Mascots!!!! Especially the "Big Mascot" as Madeline called him. When we walked it, Michelle and Ava got their picture with him but Madeline was holding on to me so tightly and shaking a bit. After we sat down, she kept looking for him and saying she did not want him to come close. After awhile she looked at me and said the Mascot cannot get to me because of the seats, I agreed and she relaxed and enjoyed the gym meet.
Calling the hogs.


Always Very animated with her facial expressions!

DJ Williams was sitting close to us. He is one of Ben's favorite Razorback players. As we were leaving, I told Michelle I should have taken a picture of him and Madeline together for Ben. I did not think about it. After looking through my pictures, I noticed I accidentally took one with him in the background! Better than nothing.....






As we were getting out of Michelle's car Madeline said " Thank you, let's do this again in your car sometime" 
We had such a time night!!! Graham was asleep at 6 so him and Ben had a relaxing evening!


Family movie night. We watched Tinkerbell.
I like it and learned lots about fairies. Did you know a fairy is born every time a baby laughs for the first time? I look forward to doing some fairy crafts with Madeline in early Spring! Fairy gardens and houses!


No comments:

Post a Comment