Wednesday, February 6, 2013

On the go.....

Graham will not sit still for a diaper change.....






Madeline has not used the little princess potty in months. 
The other day she said she was going to the potty and I said - I will be there in one minute. I was doing something in the kitchen. As I ws walking through the den I saw this......







Counting her money...
She had over $100 dollars. Last time we counted it and added it to her account it was over $100.
Good job saving baby girl - keep sneaking cash and coins away from grandparents!











By the end of the day, Graham and I were in there with her. 
She drove(with no hands on the steering wheel) and I held Graham in my lap, while reaching across and steering. Yes, we all fit and it drove us all over the back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment